Back to top
Large Scale DNA/RNA Oligonucleotide Synthesis
Microsynth’s production facilities can accommodate large scale oligonucleotide synthesis ranging from milligrams to tens of grams. Simply performing multiple conventional small scale solid-phase oligonucleotide syntheses would be inefficient and wasteful, requiring huge volumes and amounts of expensive solvents and reagents. Instead, we use specialized equipment and techniques for synthesis, purification and quality control of bulk amounts of oligos in order to match the demanding and specific needs of our customers.
Features and Benefits
Main Product Features and Benefits:
- Scalable synthesis range: from mg to gram quantities
- Oligo length: sequences up to 30mers possible
- Broad range of modifications available (e.g. Phosphorylation, Phosphorothioate, 2’-O-methyl-RNA, 2'-MOE-RNA, Amino, FAM, Biotin, and others)
- High purity: stringent purification by HPLC available
- Optional dialysis of the product
- Stringent quality control: your oligo is verified using MALDI-TOF and AIEX HPLC
- High documentation standard: Extended Certificate of Analysis available
- Additional services on request: e.g. formulation, aliqoutation, cation screening, endotoxin testing, chemical characterization etc.
- Manufacture of oligo components for use in diagnostic kits
- Custom synthesis of therapeutically active oligonucleotides for drug discovery
- Pilot-scale production
- Biophysical experiments such as x-ray crystallography
- NMR studies
Get a Quote
When you collaborate with Microsynth, we share our experience and knowledge, respond to your needs in a timely manner and give you undivided attention. Interested to discuss your contract manufacturing need with an expert or to receive a quote? Then, please call or email us.