Back to top
Pick-up Service of Samples is Affected by the Current Corona Situation
Pick-up Service of Samples Largely Resumed
the current situation regarding the SARS-CoV-2 virus has created a fundamental need of basic research and diagnostics in order to control the spread of COVID-19.
Microsynth is therefore proud that while taking all the necessary precautions to protect its employees all our facilities are still fully operational!
Additionally, we are happy to announce, that we have recently resumed the pick-up service of most sample drop boxes in Austria.
Currently only the following locations are still affected:
- The drop box at the TU Wien building BH, Gumpendorfer Strasse 1a is currently not accessible. Samples are collected daily at 16:30 at the porter located in the building BA, Getreidemarkt 6, instead.
- Because of reconstruction work at the Max Perutz Labs the location of our sample drop box has changed. Please follow the signs leading to the porter into the inner courtyard. The sample drop box is located behind the door opposite to the construction container accommodating the porter.
- Currently no sample pick-up at the University of Graz, Humboldtstrasse 50.
- Samples from the Technical University of Graz are currently picked up every weekday at 14:45 at the porter at Stremayergasse 16 (ground floor).
If you currently have no access to a functioning sample drop box, please use the postal service to send your samples to our sequencing facility in Vienna*.
Please take note that shipping your samples via postal service will delay delivery of your sequencing result by 1 working day.
Updates on the situation will be published on our webpage. We will inform you immediately as soon as we can offer the usual service again.
Thank you very much for your understanding,
Your Microsynth Austria Team
* Please send your sequencing samples to:
Microsynth Austria GmbH