Back to top
In the following you will find useful information to the following topics. In case this information does not answer your question(s), do not hesitate to contact us.
We try to make your ordering process as easy as possible. Here is how it works in general:
You Are a New Customer?
- Enter our webshop via www.microsynth.ch and register yourself as a new customer (see the Login Area at the upper right)
- Enter your login name and your password
Click on "Customer Data" and make sure that you have entered the correct delivery as well as invoice address
- Option 1: if you want to order DNA and/or RNA oligonucleotides, please refer to the DNA/RNA Synthesis area/window and select your desired service.
- Option 2: If you want to order one or several of our Sanger sequencing services, please refer to the Sanger DNA Sequencing area/window, press Select Services and select your desired service.
- Follow the further instructions and finally submit you order
- Important: if your order is based on a specific Microsynth quote, please do not forget to mention your offer number in the field “Your Microsynth Offer Number”. Only in this way can we guarantee that any discount(s) or special conditions are considered during invoicing.
- If you encounter any problem, either have a look in the corresponding section of our homepage or just call +41-71-722 83 33 for assistance!
Online Ordering System for Oligonucleotides – Some Useful Hints
You need some oligos but first want to calculate the overall price. Then just enter all the requested information but omit the final step of pressing the Submit Order button. You will see all your specified oligos with a price tag as well as the overall price (exclusive VAT and shipping fees).
You know the price of your oligos of interest and you are considering buying the selected oligos at a later time point? Then we recommend that you press Save Shopping Cart before you leave our webshop. Should you wish to order the selected oligos, just enter the webshop again, activate your data via pressing List of Saved Carts and finally click on Submit Order.
Once you have submitted an order, Microsynth will send you a confirmation email with information about your ordering number and detailed specifcations of the ordered oligos. Should you not wish the disclosure of your oligo sequences in this email, please let us know.
You want to cancel or revise your order? Then please enter the “Order History” window under DNA/RNA Synthesis and send us a request for cancelation. But please keep in mind: from order to actual production is a very short time, otherwise we couldn’t offer you this fast turnaround times. If your oligo(s) are not yet in production we will cancel your order. Oligo(s) that are already being synthesized can’t be cancelled. You will be notified by email about your request.
Shipping to Microsynth
Bank Accounts for Your Payments