Back to top
Convenient and cost-effective Sanger sequencing service in 96-well plates for ready-to-load samples. This service is particularly suitable for customers who have a workflow in their lab for sample preparation, cycling and purification and just want to outsource the actual analysis.
Features and Benefits
- DNA sequencing read lengths up to 1’100 bases or more in Phred20 quality.
- Delivery of results during the next morning
- Use our drop box in your vicinity for free shipping of samples
- Possibility to fine-tune sequence software analysis parameters (e.g. IUPAC base calling, sequence trimming)
- o You can use us both version 1.1 or 3.1 Big Dye terminator chemistry
Environmentally-Friendly Sample Pick-Up
Your sequencing samples are predominantly shipped using environmentally-friendly transport vehicles (train, bicycle)
- No need to own and maintain your own sequencer, just profit from Microsynth's finely-tuned devices
User-friendly Online Ordering System
- Easy-to-use online shop with lots of useful tools
- Direct access to support by experienced academic staff
- Available at no charge to discuss your project, troubleshoot, and answer questions
Following additional services are available:
- 96-well plates and stripes to close the wells can be provided on request
How to order
- Enter our webshop
- Click on Plate Sequencing in the green "DNA Sequencing" area
- Click on Fill Order Form under "Ready-To-Load" and follow the further instructions
- Specify in the “comment box” how samples are dissolved (water, formamid) and which Big Dye chemistry is used (1.1 or 3.1).
Send samples after dye removal in water or formamid.